Two weeks before her first date, a colleague shouted, Geez with your diet dumb idea...I need to lose weight and I want it now.
Unfortunately, we have became accustomed to immediate gratification and demand it at all times. Also being slimmer, the condition just can't happen immediately. Yes, I can show a colleague how to lose 20 pounds directly, but I can't assure she'll deal with it all times.
And jeez what it's all about? Controlling weight low and not needing to easy diet in the first place--this is your destination.
Direct weight loss is not the target; instead, it is the problem. Attempting to lose weight directly lead to physiological changes that promote weight gain, the exact opposite direction.
However, people, like my sister, want to lose weight directly. So is there a way to produce instant weight loss and not promote future body weight gain? Perhaps not.
But I do have a plan for instant weight loss while reducing any further weight gain potential implied in instant weight loss plan.
Quick Weight Loss Plan
1. Step One, Part One, drink a protein shake supplement each day. Do not change anything else. Take a protein shake supplement contains a 50:50 mix of whey to casein proteins. The perfect time to drink the protein shake depends on your physical rhythm.
a portion of protein shake between breakfast and lunch or between lunch and dinner. That's all depends on when you have the longest period of fasting.
Part Two Begin a body works, with the first week requiring nothing but stretching major muscle groups. Stretching improves the tonal activity to muscles causing them to use more calories at rest. Plus it protects against injuries.
2. Step Two Begin diet program by replacing 1/2 of regular meal portion with the same portion of protein shake from previous week. Run this for 1 week.
3. Step Three Replace all portion of meal with a protein shake. Modify the composition of the protein shake to 60% whey and 40% casein proteins. This composition contains about a 500 calorie less.
4. Step Four Cut daily calory intake by another 250 calories. I suggest adding another protein shake, prepare the same 60:40 shake mix to replace 1/2 portion of daily meal. Record the amount of weight you're losing. Never let it reach a rate of more than 4 pounds reduction per week.
5. Step Five Repeat Step four.
6. Step Six Take back the last 250 calories you reduced and stop drinking the second shake.